Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Project Ideas

I'm thinking that I'm most likely to do journal covers. I'm not sure exactly what I'd want them to look like, but I'm thinking it might be something colorful and minimal. Colorful so it's eye-catching, minimal so I don't have to do too much... I wouldn't want a journal cover to be too repetitive.

Another thing I was interested in doing is designs for umbrellas. I know that they have no place in Oregon, because we are a proud race of non-slicker-wearing weirdos over here, but I like the interesting designs that you sometimes see on umbrellas. Again, I'd probably go for bright colors, or maybe something that looks like it already has raindrops on it, which is an idea that got into my head while I was typing. And umbrella that comes looking like it's already wet. It'd freak the heck out of your doorman.

That last thing was socks. I've always loved kooky socks. I'd probably design the craziest socks I possibly could. Something loud and proud and in-your-face, something that I'd like to wear. All the best designs are the kind that go up to your knee, and I don't like those kinds of socks, so I'd probably be designing for those mid-calf socks, since those are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment